Sunday 31 July 2011

/// weeeKenD ///


this weekend my friend jameS from london came to visit and there was a huGe storm,..the biggest i've ever seen in europe..../// we got soaked...i was dressed head to toe in sequins running around trying to find some shelter....heehee...and then the SUN came back....we drank way too much of my homemade gin cocktail and today i feeellll rotten. tomorrow is my first day of teaching properly and i must get some shut-eye and a cheeky half an hour of ''wildcats'' with goldie hawn in it.....so sad but so necessary for a hangover cure..

loveLOVEloveS.



















No comments:

/// get inTo the archive baybes ///

About Me

My photo
London, Clapton, United Kingdom
/// //// lover of all things kitsch. my ideal days are spent exploring new places,, documenting them in a visual diary,, getting inspired,, drawing,, taking photographs,, filling my sketchbook,, cooking and being around those i love the most ////////