Sunday 11 September 2011

hello LoNDoN,, cold and grimy and scary on the outside,, soft and warm and sweet on the inside. i am home. x x


a very hungover trip to harringay....hopefully i will never go there ever again for the rest of my life.


catchin' up on the Metro headlinessss


bit-a-nate-cha baybes.


the morons that call themselves our government


some nice fings,, finallY


some even nicer fings,, especially cameltoe's ''pleased to have you baaaaack face''
thanks for that one.


it takes a lot to look this good. three hot catches.









good night london my love.

tomorrow is the start of uni.

///waaaaa, time for earl grey,, some oranges to fight my cold, some peanut biscuits and some seriouS shutty bye byes.///

this is the earliest i've been to bed in yeaRs.
YEP, YOU'VE EXHAUSTED ME THIS WEEKEND, but thanks for havin me back, i think we're gonna get along fiiiine.

x x x x

No comments:

/// get inTo the archive baybes ///

About Me

My photo
London, Clapton, United Kingdom
/// //// lover of all things kitsch. my ideal days are spent exploring new places,, documenting them in a visual diary,, getting inspired,, drawing,, taking photographs,, filling my sketchbook,, cooking and being around those i love the most ////////