Friday 4 January 2013

A visit to the Whitechapel with my new friend Mark


everything i want to say to the kids after an 8 week stint together...


grad photos


with my second reserve mum


with sonsie's besties


with my favourite Moonie



moon and superdude

/////////////////

christmas eve with my boyz





getting ourselves a venison burger from borough (laaadeedaa) and playing in the street. 

i love these boys.










christmas with the fam.











costa-fookin-RICA here i COME!


arrived! after a long, long flight, helped by wine with lil julie on the dallas-san jose flight and some strong fruit daiquiris!






day one // leaving our blissful hotel in the hills of san jose and on the ROAD to uvita








view from our house in the jungle








our pool//oh yes



breakfast number one//gallo pinto and toasted plantain ++ huevos rancheros!
















if you like pinacoladas...doo doo doo doo






feeling serene post spa




christmas decorations in quepos






worst bar ever...no hot boys in here



No comments:

/// get inTo the archive baybes ///

About Me

My photo
London, Clapton, United Kingdom
/// //// lover of all things kitsch. my ideal days are spent exploring new places,, documenting them in a visual diary,, getting inspired,, drawing,, taking photographs,, filling my sketchbook,, cooking and being around those i love the most ////////