Sunday 20 January 2013


big annie's got bare winter swag (in the words of the school kids i teach, 'i'm throwin' down some bare chat blud')


the punky days! circa 2007




a bit of sketchbooking


parents' evening. living the dream.


filing:gotta love it.


part of my necklace: commemorating my beautiful family, this locket is engraved with my great grandma's name...


the amazing annie laarson...is making me a three piece knitted extravaganza


hangin' with moon in east london on saturday



and her amazing gold marni shoes!




going on dates in the hawksmoor









big up 90s style, delayed photo from the 90s party!


and hangin with my beautiful friends in south london today...in the snow











No comments:

/// get inTo the archive baybes ///

About Me

My photo
London, Clapton, United Kingdom
/// //// lover of all things kitsch. my ideal days are spent exploring new places,, documenting them in a visual diary,, getting inspired,, drawing,, taking photographs,, filling my sketchbook,, cooking and being around those i love the most ////////