Friday 1 February 2013


out and about in my south london hood


tickets for CABARET DUCHAMP with my new lovely friend Mark


spring is HERE. wow. on my way to a meeting at the Whitechapel Gallery via a sunny sky over the East London Mosque. Lovely.



preparing myself for the departure of my beautiful friend, my family, lil clairette, how I love her so,,,



It's all about claire this week, every night is booked out. and fuck, how we laughed-we look so young-and crazy, and not in a a good way...


rage


surprise, from me, mass-murderer face


erm, do you mind if i say no to that?


and LOVE. is what we want.



No comments:

/// get inTo the archive baybes ///

About Me

My photo
London, Clapton, United Kingdom
/// //// lover of all things kitsch. my ideal days are spent exploring new places,, documenting them in a visual diary,, getting inspired,, drawing,, taking photographs,, filling my sketchbook,, cooking and being around those i love the most ////////