Monday 18 February 2013


soup planS


down tha local caff


i heart Wes.


crepe times to celebrate pancake day via r kelly on bethnal green road-for my clairette



prufrock still has some of the best coffee ever.


beautiful sarah cookin' up a storm


i have started buying stuff for my HOUSE. fuck, i hope it happens.


planning.


hangin' with lovely tom in brixton. 
those drinks cheered me up proper like.



my YO delivery from Portland, USA. worth the wait.




en route to see ruby for our spa day-headin' out of london back home




here she is. the most wonderful woman i have ever met. i love you mamma.


i love where i come from, now more than ever:


spa awesomeneSS


and today, at the beginning of my 15 mile cycle, fuck-every bone in my body is aching. IN A GOOD WAY.




stopping off half way at dose espresso in smithfield



and finally: arriving at the Rochelle Canteen to meet lil Martino for lunch. Beautiful, beautiful food from Fergus Hendersen.





Pig's head and purple sprouting with goats curd. MIAM.





And finally: London, I heart you. Especially today with your bright, bright sun.

Tomorrow = Milan and Venice to see my lovely little Elisa. More soon. Love Fandangoe x





No comments:

/// get inTo the archive baybes ///

About Me

My photo
London, Clapton, United Kingdom
/// //// lover of all things kitsch. my ideal days are spent exploring new places,, documenting them in a visual diary,, getting inspired,, drawing,, taking photographs,, filling my sketchbook,, cooking and being around those i love the most ////////